Friday, April 4, 2008

Tricia's New Lungs

Somehow I was directed to the blog Confessions of a CF Husband. I don't remember how I found it or when, but basically I have been reading it since sometime in late January. On that blog, Nathan Lawrenson, tells of he and his family's life. His wife Tricia has CF, and needed a lung transplant. Before she was placed on the list, she found out she was pregnant. Against her doctors advice she decided to continue with the pregnancy and delivered a baby girl in Mid-January. She was only 24 1/2 weeks gestation, but is doing amazingly well. Tricia was placed back on the transplant list a few weeks ago. She got her lungs on her husbands birthday this week. If you want to read an amazing story about an amamazing family, check out their blog. He has it set up where you can read the highlights to get started. Let me know what you think.

http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/