Monday, October 27, 2008

She came home with a ring on her hand!


Yep, Brittni and Justin are getting married. I can't say it was a shock to me. I knew it almost from the beginning. I often told people that I would be surprised if they DIDN'T get married. There was something different about Justin and you knew it as soon as you met him. We spent one whole evening talking to them. We are comfortable with their decision, but we have asked them to wait a year. More because of their ages than anything else. They have already started saving and talking about where they want to live.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Congrats Brittni.....

Cindi, I like your new blog photo...Did you say your were having a fish fry? lol

M.T. said...

WOW! What great news! My son is going to get married too but they are going to wait till after the graduate college. I too, knew when we first meet the girl, they would get married. Isn't it weird how, we mom's knows these things. LOL!

CONGRATULATIONS!