Friday, October 12, 2007

Cathcing Up

I know it has been a while since I posted, but I can't seem to get ahead. I thought we would eventually get the routine for school down and then things would seem calmer, but that AINT the case. We are always on the run. I just can't imagine how much more crazy life would be if Brittni wasn't driving! Ari turned 15 1/2 yesterday. She is going to try and get her permit soon. All she has to do is pass a written test, but those of you who know her know that is a HARD thing to do.

Brittni is having trouble with her inserts again. They have pushed her pinky toe out the side of her shoes. She only has two weeks until state, so we are hoping they can get her straightened out. She hasn't been running, just swimming and I am afraid she isn't going to be ready on Thursday for qualifications.

On for some good news. A family member of mine got some good news after a cancer check. No new cancer cells, and no worries for 1 year. What a relief.

My mom turns 60 on Sunday, so if you think about it--send her an email wishing her a happy birthday.

Have a great weekend, I am going to stamp and play with some neat albums I saw.

Cindi

No comments: