Thursday, October 18, 2007

State Qualifying Meet

Well, our season is offically over. The girls team did not qualify for state. One of the girls from our team did qualify, but the team did not. Three of our boys also qualified. We are not sure if they will all get to go to the meet or not. This is the first time since the girls joined the team that they did not qualify. Brittni was sad because this is her senior year; however, she finished the best she has finished all year. She was 3rd on her team, shaving 55 seconds off of the last time she ran the course. Ari did well too. She placed 6th on her team with one of her best times too.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I know it's disappointing not to get to go to state but the girls did really well. I am proud for them. Tam

Meredith said...

CINDI--
I miss you momma! i didn't get to watch survivor tonight, i have a test that i need to do EXTREMELY well in. I am very sad that i missed your call. i would have called you back, but i had to buy a new phone, and i haven't transfered any numbers from the old one. sorry. I will try to call during the weekend, maybe we can catch each other! LOVE YOU ALL!!!! say hi to the familia for me!