Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

Wow, It is hard to believe Thanksgiving is here. Seems like only a few days ago, we were starting school. We are celebrating in typical fashion with family, from both sides, at my father in laws home in El Reno. We are excited to have my cousins from my mom's side join us. They like to stamp so we are going to "play" a while before one of them has to leave for another dinner. And for anyone who is even wondering, my DIET is OFF for the rest of the week. There is no way I would give up this food!!!!!!

Things with the kids are going well. Brittni is excited to be enrolled at SWOSU for the spring. Ari is excited that she will get her permit soon. Connor is excited that Christmas is coming and Hunter is excited that we are going to grandpas for Thanksgiving. He loves to go upstairs and play darts, pool and basketball.

I hope all of you have a joyous, blessed day. I know our lives are filled with so many things that wear us down, but we all have lots to be thankful for. I encourage you to spend a few minutes thinking about those things and thank God for all He has done for you!

Be Thankful, Eat LOTS!

No comments: