Monday, November 26, 2007

Weight loss buddy

I read several blogs during the course of my day. Angelosity is one of my favorites. She has great card ideas, and recently did 30 days of card sketches. She is now working on buddying up some of us "bloggers" to help keep us motivated to stick to our diets during the holidays. If you are interested, check out her blog. I am signed up and can't wait to meet my blog buddy.

cindi

Check out her post here:

http://angelosity.blogspot.com/2007/11/weight-loss-buddies-wanted.html

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Cindi, let us see your Christams tree. I have put out a few Christmas decorations but not my tree. The corner where my tree goes is full of Christa and Paul's misc items. I thought about stacking their stuff in the shape of a tree and wraping Christmas lights around it. I thought that would be funny for when they returned from Gatlinburg and they saw their stuff decorated like a tree. However, I vetoed that idea because I decided it required to much work...lol