Sunday, February 10, 2008

Just checking in

It has been in a while, so I thought I had better check in with everyone. We are busy with all the activities that come with having a senior in the house. We have finished scholarship applications, college applications, and are now focusing on dorm applications. We want a specific dorm for Brit because the others have a reputation for partying more than we would like. We are hopeful she will get into the right dorm. It is also the dorm I lived in when I was in school.

We have a student teacher starting tomorrow in the classroom and I am excited. I know Allison so I think it will make the transition smooth for her and the classroom. We are only a few weeks away from spring break and I have to say I am EXCITED. I love the spring and I need the break. Does anyone else feel that way?

Courtney has gone to Leedy with Ari and Connor for an archery shoot. Brittni is going to work ane me and Hunter are headed to a swim party at the Y. I am ready for some rest, so I am going to grab a quick nap before we go. I hope you are all healthy. We have had a rush of Type B influenza the school so a little rest may be the extra help I need to ward it off. Have a great week. Don't forget to pray for Ashley, she is in a serious fight for her life.

Cindi

No comments: