Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hurricane Ike

*****UPDATED 9-11-08*****
I spoke to Meredith today. She is in Uvalde (sp?) Texas. They think Ike is going to turn more Northward which takes her out of the path. Thanks for the prayers. She is going to go back to Kingsville as soon as they know for sure that Ike won't turn back to the Corpus Christi area.



Many of you have heard me talk about my "adopted" daughter, Meredith. She is currently in pharmacy school at the UT-Kingsville which is right in the path of Hurricane Ike. Would you join me in praying that Ike takes a turn and does not hit the Corpus Christie area. Meredith is prepared, but who wants to go through a Hurricane? Not me and certainly not her.

Hey Meredith just in case, you are welcome to evacuate to Weatherford!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Thank you, Cindi! I appreciate you & your prayers. Love you! I will email you more of what is happening with the hurricane situation.

The Brineys said...

were praying as well!!!
hey cindi how are you & the fam!
paul and I are going to africa next week. Were so excited! We'll be gone for 2 weeks. Please be praying for safe travels, healthy bodies, & for God to be fully evident in all that we do!

love you! say hello to the fam for me!!