Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just to let you know....

I know it has been a while since I updated, but I just can't get everything done in a day... Whew!

I read something today about momnesia. I am pretty sure I have it! I can't remember anything.

The girls have been to Super Summer and are preparing for Falls Creek. They and Courtney will head out on the 29th and be home on the 5th. My sister and her family are coming for an extended vacation (YEAH!!!) during the same time. I am also teaching summer school this week and next so I have seriously cut into my summertime.

I spent last week preparing for a craft show, it was a flop. I am hoping it was the location and not the goods. I did out sell the other two crafters in my area, but all in all it was not worth my time or trouble. The one thing I did enjoy was getting out of the house with no kids for an afternoon. We were in the park with a car show, but I never got to go look around. However, there seemed to be a large number of really cool cars there. My parents had two of their cars in the show and I think I heard my dad's name for 1st place in one of the divisions.

Brittni got a new job. She is working for the Tom Stafford Air and Space Museum. She loves it. So far she has worked a movie showing for a new documentary and she loved that. She spoke with the director and he even gave her a copy of a movie that he made about an astronaut that became an artist. He was one of the few astronauts that has actually been to the moon. Since she wants to become and artist that was really cool for her.

Anyway, I hope all is well with you guys.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

glad to hear from you. I was just getting ready to write you.
I hope things slow down for you soon and hope to get to see you before summer is up. love to all.