Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Small setback for the Lawrenson's

I have waited to update on Tricia and Nate until they knew something for sure. Tricia was diagnosed yesterday with cancer. The type of cancer she has is brought on by the transplant drugs and the epstein barr virus (I hope I have this all right). It is called Post-Transplant Lymphoma. Anyway, they are very optimistic as they caught in its earliest stage. They tested Tricia for the virus and found it so they knew to check her lungs for the cancer. She will be talking with the oncologist's today and deciding on a game plan.

These two people are amazing. They are ready to face this head on. I have to admit, I keep thinking their faith is gonna run out with everything they have faced and yet it seems to grow stronger and stronger with each hurdle. If you haven't checked out Nate's blog, do so. It is amazingly upbeat and encouraging. He even has visited my blog to thank me for posting about their family. How cool is that?

cfhusband.blogspot.com

No comments: