Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Asking for Prayer

I have mentioned Tricia and Nate Lawrenson on my blog before. She is facing a setback in her cancer treatments. Remember she was diagnosed with cancer post transplant. She has not reacted to the treatment like they planned and they are working now to come up with a new plan. Because of her suppressed immune system coupled with her new lungs, they are proceeding carefully.

Please lift them up each time you think about them. It sometimes help me to attach a "thing" to my prayer requests so that each time I think of, or see the "thing" I can ask for a quick prayer. I have attached a rose to the Lawrensons. That way each time I see one, think of one or smell one I will remember to ask the Lord to give them peace, comfort, strength, guidance and patience.

Will you help me pray for them?

www.cfhusband.blogspot.com