Tuesday, August 18, 2009

************updating again

We have started back to school, well atleast I have. The kids go back on Thursday. Today was my first day to be back all day with kids. We had enrollment today. My feet hurt! I forgot what it was like to wear dress shoes all day. I have to figure out a way to wear my super cool purple nikes to school everyday so my feet don't hurt!

We meet everyone's teachers today except Ari's. They were in a meeting this morning. Seems weird to have enrollment to meet the teachers and then have a meeting for them!?!

We got Brittni moved back to the dorm. She is in a private room--6.0' x 10.0'. Pretty sure that is the same size as a jail cell! It is weird, but she likes it.

Courtney is actually home this week, but we are expecting him to go out of town again next week.

We are headed to Webber's Falls this weekend for the marriage of our "college" son Caleb. He and Amy will marry on Saturday and then honeymoon. Then they will move back to Weatherford. We are so excited for them and can't wait to add Amy to the family.

Ok, that's all for now. I am trying to do better at keeping you updated!

No comments: