Wednesday, March 19, 2008

If you really know me...

We need your prayers. Both Court's dad and mine are having some health issues. I joked with our pastor yesterday that I am too young to be worrying about my parents and my kids at the same time, but unfortunately that is not the case.

My dad was back in OKC yesterday for a PET scan, CAT scan and blood work for his cancer. We will have the results Monday.

Courtney's dad is having some serious issues with his blood pressure and sleep apnea. My girls are there now helping him out. Last night when we called to check on him, his girlfriend said just having the girls there relaxed him and helped his blood pressure come down. Sometimes a little distraction is good for him. Courtney, the girls, his girlfriend and Courtney's brother Brandon are taking him to the doctor today at 1:30. We all think there is a mix up with the medication, but we will know more later.

Thanks for taking the time to check in on us. And thanks for the prayers. Cindi

1 comment:

Meredith said...

you need to put up some pictures!! I am glad that you had a great Easter! Have fun at Survivor!