Sunday, March 16, 2008

Yesterday I........

Went furniture shopping. The last time I did that, Courtney carried Brittni in her baby carrier. She is 18 in 2 months! We are soooo excited. We got a couch, a loveseat and a lazy boy recliner. The couch and the loveseat have two recliners each and are sage green. The lazy boy is.....can anyone guess what the lazy boy will look like? It's a surprise, but no one should be surprised with what it is. We can barely wait for them to deliver it to us on Friday. The lazy boy we are picking up tomorrow, so we can pick out curtains, and a new throw rug to match. I will post pics when I get the living room set up. I am hoping to have a garage sale on Friday and Saturday to get rid of all the extra stuff.

We are on spring break this week, so I should be able to clean out closets, bedrooms, cabinets and drawers. I would love to have a sale big enough to pay for one of the pieces!

Everything else is relatively quiet here. Our church is doing an "extreme home makeover--Weatherford style" all week and we are hoping to work some on it tomorrow. Brittni has worked on it since Friday. The girls are going to their grandpas for two days this week and the boys and I are hoping for some playdates at the park.

Easter is this weekend and we are having my family, Court's family and some of our college students over for lunch. I will make a ham, potato salad, baked beans, deviled eggs, hot rolls and dessert. Sounds good! I am going to go off my diet for Sunday and eat what I want. I think I can do that and still be okay.

Have a great week, I am off to kickbox in the backyard. Cindi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camo

Cindi said...

You are very smart ms laura.