Thursday, January 10, 2008

Brittni's Revelations

Brittni and I have had some serious talks this past couple of days. Do you want to know what they were about? The presidential candidates. My baby will be able to vote for our next president! That took me by surprise. I don't know why. I know she will 18 in a couple of months, but I never really thought about her voting. She is so eager to learn all she can about those running. It makes me realize that I am not as interested as I should be. These people will be running our country, so I guess I better get to paying attention!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

i'm the same way! i know nothing about any of the candidates. i will probably ask my mom to tell me who I should vote for. but you are right, we should not be apathetic on who runs our country.