Monday, January 21, 2008

I spent the day with my Mom. We were out of school and she was off work. She has recently gotten into the stampin and scrappin stuff with me. So, today we made some post it note holders, book marks, and a couple of cards. It was a lot of fun. Here a couple of the cards I made as well as the clips I am making for my kids. I also worked on some valentine treat bag tags, but didn't get them finished.

I used the stampin up punch to make the small flowers in the left corner. The top flower is from some my mom brought. I used a gemstone brad for the center of the big flower. In the picture it looks green, but it is really light blue. I love the paisley paper.
This is a small 4 x 4 card. I made one for something my mom needed and made a spare just to have.
This book mark matches the cards I made, you can't see it real well, but I used glitter for the snowman. CUTE!
This card is big, 5 1/4 x 5 1/4. I think this is my new favorite color scheme.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Those are so cute.. I am glad you are posting your work. I enjoy seeing it.
Glad you had a nice day off. It was a perfect crafting day.

Anonymous said...

Gee I wish I had the time to do that kind of stuff. But I love seeing your work gives me lots of ideas for when I get time.

Meredith said...

hey! i still have not received the clipboard. just thought i would let you know. i will call you when i get it.