Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Impressive

In March, Courtney and I finally splurged and bought new furniture. We were so excited. Last night I sat down on my sofa and realized that it had been broken. Don't know how, don't know when. All I know is the middle seat on my sofa sinks to the bottom and makes a horrible squeaking sound--like broken wood rubbing against each other. Funny thing is, hardly anyone sits on that seat. The couch has recliners in both ends so we rarely just use it as a sofa. Anyway, it was too late to do anything last night and honestly we didn't think there was anything to do.

This morning I called Factory Direct in OKC where we bought our furniture. I explained the situation and guess what? They are bringing me a new sofa Friday! Can you believe that? I was shocked. Courtney says he will believe it when he says the new one in our living room, but I tend to think they will come through. They are owned by Mathis Brothers Furniture and I know they have a reputation to uphold.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my bad turned good news.

No comments: