Friday, December 21, 2007

Catching Up

Wow, sorry for the delay in posting. It seems things are getting busier and busier. My cousin's just left after a fun night of Dirty Santa. I have to say, they are very nice. There was only a little stealing and no fighting. We will have to work on that for next year. It was a lot of fun! I won, acutally I stole, a scrapbook tote. I thought I would see if my mom would embrodery my name on it!

One of the gifts was a key chain that beeps when you whistle. It started to drive us crazy, so Brittni hid it from Paul. She later gave it back. I think it is a great gift. I lose my keys all the time. I even heard someone say they should put it on their cell phone.

We are off for Christmas break until January 7th. I am so excited to be off. I want to sleep, sleep, and sleep. I am having everyone over for Christmas and then the next day one of my college kids, Meredith, is coming "home". She is traveling through on her way to the wedding of two of my other kiddos, Brandi and Jesse. Jesse was the sweet child who brought us fire wood two times in one week. He also is the one who comes to tutor my girls in AP Calculus and Geometry. I hope we get to go to the wedding too, but we are waiting to see what the weather does and if Courtney can get off work.

The kids are excited for Christmas. I am hoping to get some wrapping done this weekend so I have Monday to buy any last minute items I might have forgotten.

By the way, if you haven't checked on Ashley lately, she is home for Christmas--her very first Christmas at home. Check out her blog ashleyadamsjournal.blogspot.com for more details.

I hope you all have a blessed Christmas. Cindi

1 comment:

Tamara said...

We had a great time. Thanks for having us. Keep up all that great card/crafting you do. You do beautiful work.