Friday, December 28, 2007

Two Drivers

Well, its official. The Albrightson household now has two teenage drivers. Ari got her permit yesterday. She hasn't been able to drive "legally" because the weather has been iffy. The roads are clearing off and she and her Daddy have plans to go hunting this weekend. She is the official chauffer for her and Daddy's hunting trip.

Brittni had some trouble learning to drive, she doesn't like to take advice from people. Especially not her parents. Ari, on the other hand, has been driving in the fields for years and asks all sorts of questions about why did you do that? why did you do this?

We are still winding down from the holidays. I plan on taking my tree down right after New Years and getting my house back in order. We go back to school on the 7th and I want everything back in its pre-holiday place before then.

Our daughter, Meredith, was here for a visit Wednesday night and Thursday. She has gone on to Brandi and Jesse's wedding and hopefully will be stoping back through tomorrow on her way home to Dallas.

Enjoy your weekend. I hope to post some of the things I have been working on in the next couple of days. I would love to have more time to stamps and craft, but I just don't with 4 kids at home.

Have a great weekend, cindi

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I like the looks of your new site and looking forward to seeing your projects.

Tamara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.