Friday, December 28, 2007

A few things I have worked on this weekend.

These are a few of the things I have been working on. I like to give the school secretaries a goody every month, so I am working on January's while I am home from school for break.



An altered clipboard and a bookmark made from a giant paperclip.

These are a gift for Meredith. I hope to see her again tomorrow, if not I will drop it in the mail for her. She is in pharmacy school in Kingsville, TX. I hope these remind her how proud we are of her.


Small clipboard.

I originally wasn't sure how to make this work. I didn't think I could paint on the clipboard like the wood ones call for. I improvised and modge podged the paper to the back of the clip board. It worked. I think this will be for the secretary at my school. She uses small notebooks to note tardies and absences. This should fit her notebook fine.




Post-it Note Holders

I think these are adorable. I am taking one to each of the secretaries at the church as well as the part time secretary at my school.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Those are really cute. You are amazing. I don't know how you find the time... I think you have an abundant supply of energy....lol
Keep posting your art work. I love seeing it.

Meredith said...

CUTE!!!! Did I spoil the surprise??! I enjoyed seeing everyone! Sorry that we did not come back thru. :( We will have to talk over the webcam soon! LOVE Y'ALL