Monday, December 24, 2007

Dirty Santa




Since I was the first to steal in our game of dirty santa, I wanted to post the picture of me trying to decide what to take. I really wanted these cute chip board shapes that Mary had, but I decided on the purple scrapbooking tote that Christa had because Mom can put my name on it. We had lots of fun and I can't wait to do something with "the cousins" again soon.

I wanted to post a pic of this really cute gift I received from cousin Tamara for being the Host of our dirty santa, but I am having trouble getting a good picture. She made me a chipboard folding frame spelling out the word NOEL. It is adorable, I can add pictures to the back side of the letters. Since there are 4 panels, I can use for each child. I think I can even turn it around and leave the picture side out all year long. Then at Christmas, I can turn it around and the NOEL side showing. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE. Thanks Tam

No comments: